Biyernes, Nobyembre 27, 2009

121 - Ja miten kävikään

I placed another 1,6 to my ear resulting a 4.1mm tinymous n__n
I ate lunch with Aleksi it was nice to see him for a long time!
Yesterday evening I spent in secco Wonders of Wasteland, made a bracelet and a couple of keychains.
Then I head to Espoo.

Seeing him forcing a 10mm thru his ear, ment me something to witness it.
Bathing and talking. That's what teens are supposed to do. Humbla.

It's boring it's for people maybe visiting me - the furnitures around my house not so practically
Decided to rumble my appartment around, exactly as I wish it to be
Working place to a corner and bed near kitchen.
Breakfast in bed, imagination going wild in a corner.
Also I got fascinated of chiles and tomatoes, growing things in general so I'm going to fix something for them :3

Walang komento: