Linggo, Nobyembre 22, 2009

Innoncence Taken

It's again the end of a school period - feels more confident than the last one .. more and more
I dropped spanish and took a japanese course to the 4th period it's going to be a nice end for my high school career I think :3

This weekend I have been working and being in Espoo, Kivenlahti at Eitsi's and Mimmi's place.

4-days-in-row
I needed, yearned for this
Me in a winter coat, in a cold taking a public transportation to somewhere new like every fall but promissing myself this will be different.
Enjoying to just sit and watch people
to hold the most funniest tiny cat ever met.
Then there are boys that you can't say 'no' to.
The minty light and not having much on but still smiling and staring each others just felt right and the best ever in the world every touch trembels on my skin and all I really want is his smile and his voice.
Flattering words.
Couldn't say anything but let my smile tell you what I think.

And Sanna is so awesome.

Walang komento: