Huwebes, Nobyembre 19, 2009

Be Your Girl

Lately it has felt okay to be into anime and cosplay again :3

Yesterday I met one anonym guy in Kamppi and we went to Kaisla for a couple.
First I thought Kaisla is place for dead-old-trees but then I understood why he liked to go there, I like it too!
I think it's cool to meet guys that are so stylish and unique - speaking straight and open.
Read the Game, have black and white shoes.
Showing magic tricks.
Had fun especially after suffering for weeks thinking to hang out with some one who is in the same age as me.
And it was so nostalgic to be in Kamppi "late" and being like "I walk you, NO I WALK YOU... to your bus" and the feeling that you are still excited to meet someone!!

Today I'm going to meet his cat as he lives near to my parents and probably sleep tonight with Didi<3

Walang komento: