Huwebes, Setyembre 03, 2009

The Kamikaze girl

When I see people not thinking their kittens are cute anymore when they have grown up, it's kinda melancholic. I just want to cuddle and him to pet me.
I have grown and I still want that same attention than month (or years) ago.
Time changes so fast.. and my opinions too

We went for sushi and felt something was wrong with her as we didn't giggle in the same way,
try on weird cloths or fancy anything. Was it the weather? She has grown so much and I have left behind. Good for her, she is going to take an adventure - I'm going to continue my things here.
It felt like Sex and the city scene.

I also regret not going to the HC gig yesterday - Aleksi had bought as earplugs, and was truly disappointed. He sends me mail where he says things like: "well see you when you have a blue hair"
And I feel my life is boring as no one really understands things like that, adult people especially.
I think Aleksi is immature and shit like that -but guess it's a benefit.
Guess when I have been hanging out here I have tried to be so.. mature - but after watching tv for one evening I miss to be a impulsive and random kid again cause I'm still a teeeeeeeeen though.
Like last weekend.
But that was too Sex in the City too :D

Never apologize for being random, that's what makes you so awesome. ♥

ah what to do.

Walang komento: