Lunes, Setyembre 28, 2009

100

At Saturday I went to a SideShow together with Aleksi, Tiina, Joni, Netta, Jussi, Velmu, Anna, Antti and Noora (?) It was fun and shoking, pictures maybe later.
I was dressed up as a schoolgirl and first time ever took a taxi by myself to Naali. There he was sleeping, then we ate sandwiches and went to sleep.

Next day, Sunday, we slept until we woke up and then went to the Central eat at Morrinsosn (!BIG BURGERS!!!), have some dessert at memphis (!!) and watch the movie District 9. ^^

Next Thursday we are going to see the circus with Velikani and maybe Tiia :3
Then at Friday we are going out to eat with Liisa. *omgomg whattowearsoiwoldntlooklikeaemobrat*

.. and I should do math and read this week. And finish all my art works..

I'm really out of money and need to budjet.

Walang komento: