Linggo, Setyembre 20, 2009

Everything is cool as long I'm getting thinner

huh, just came back from Stream(demo)party, Tampere, here to Antti's please ( i just twisted it to Anakin, and as we made some lasagne, Koki- like Kokki cook, Koki Anakin - you dont understand but i'm giggling to it anyway)

for the very first time i didn't feel like a teenager nor to have the right to act like one - anymore
Even I have and share the image demoparties are wild, careless, fun parties that welcome you exactly as you are - I realize that they contain a massive amount of drama and thinking about correct behaving.

I was drunk. Wanted to be and I think it's fun. And for real - people who think my issues, could stick on their own ones!
Sauna, couches, out side air, compos, sleeping - people <3
At some point it really was going wrong and then there was this straight from a moviescene and Tazze saves me. Tazze talks to me before I pass out to the shower and im more wise now I guess.
I know more.
(Yeah, at demoparties you either learn the super good or super bad sides)
At saturday we went to the central with 8 guys, naali, kani, jugi and... to eat at te American Dinner it's now my new favorite place!! ^^ food was jummy<3
More sauna and Kakka in my Hello Kitty panties :DD
We didnt speak much but I think things between us are now better, it's the sleeping charging rainbow batteries

Damn I dont remember much of sat-sun night

The suprising thing was stealing, someone stole my bag of alcohol which had also my friends stuff, ate my oreo cakesteres and took my pink car

What I learned : "It's not me, it's you" and "when there is a train, you wont ever know if it was the last one so hop on"

Walang komento: