Lunes, Setyembre 22, 2008

Fall Missions 2008

(vaihdoinpa engrishiin, koska olen paniikissa siitä että minulla on 'suht pian' kirjoitukset ._.)

Like Keikk said it's therapy to write "useless" stuff- so now I'm going w/ the clothing-, body-, trip-line and of course school goles ^____^
(ab theese cuz I feel my relationships are now in a good condition :3)

STYLE
HAIR: My hair is no pink long and I have this boring _now fashion_ bangs, so I thought I could try:
*short
*brown/blond ones
Not so sure about the shortyness cuz, I like a lot my long ones - but they are really so... boring.
BUT if I will go with the short I must go with a super short model, neeh? ^^
FACE:
*I must orders ne glasses
*I have to get my skin cleaned professionally even I don't yet have any problems with it.
*less make-up (exept my ALT-party costume)
CLOTHING:
*I have to get rid of my old clothes
*Because I try to save money, I must create something fresh of my clothes that will stay on my closet
*dresses, straight jeans (I rly have to leave those baggy jeans .__.) and maybe even bellbotom pants
*formal shirts and longsleeves
*skirts w/ high waist
*comfy half-leg boots
(maaaaan what a list...........)

BODY
*my weight loss gole: -10kg
- time: untill 6. december
-every morning 1h jogging before school

-cheer practice twice /three times in a week
also listing all what I'm eating n drinking , especially on saturdays (when I'm alloud to eat treates)
*More tattoos. When money comes....
Next one will be probably the Didi -one ^^ Not sure yet if I will get it done at Legacy or by Linda from Hawaii. I'll try Legacy first cuz I like the place, BUT dunno if they like to even tattoo animals, and potrait ones :DDDD

SCHOOL
So this next 2 months I will be at the Upper secondary school of Itäkeskus so I gole to top scores? 9 and 8 maybe?
* MUST do all homeworks at time - without execauses

TRIPS
*Paris
-maybe at spring, stalking finnairs sale-travels

and I hope that I could have my own appartment soon - guess I have to jsut wait the possible replay from Espoon kruunu .___.
so until then no dreaming about it, so maybe it come more quickly

Walang komento: