Linggo, Marso 21, 2010

You need to get over it

I kinda feel jealous and unwanted right now.
Jealousy was suprising - I dont even like him anymore, but still feeling like this.
evil evil
bad bad
i'm disapointed on myself, eaten the whole day and afraid of the possibility ill distroy my friends life.
I'm such an awful mess right now.
Lucky I have compotions, breakpoint and editoring articles keeping me busy.
But at this kind of moments when i have made everything for the day, reminds me how miserable I really am.

dream of your hands, represents your relationship to those around you. Hands serve as a form of communication. Perhaps you need to lend out a helping hand to someone. The right hand may also be a pun for some decision or something being "right". If your dream that your hands are detached or see disembodied hands, then it indicates feelings that you are not getting your point of view across or that others do not understand you. The dream may also symbolize feelings of loneliness.

Walang komento: