Huwebes, Marso 11, 2010

But you dont stop trying



Busy busy.
But drawings, dishes from drinking chilicocoa, dozens of facecreams, body butters and CDs lying here and there tells that I have enjoyed myself and been productive.

mr. iPhone is in my oppinion more busy than ever since we met ( the spring awakening of the game industry) , but he sacrifices more time to spend with me compared to the past times.
As I decided not to reveal his identity in my blog i'll continue telling stuff in a form I feel okay
So, he does games, codes, reads about quantum mechanics.
After long days at work and business conferences he still has the time to have a undress-me-tag at the office or energy go to the movies :D
And it's never enough and I get moody. spoiled brat
I wish to have him overnight, put my hands around him while sleeping.
Kiss his cocacola tasting lips.
we are planning to travel to Japan. Hope this is for real.
He gave me his shirt. which smells like him.
He contacted one of my female-friends and it's kinda weird but guess he is trying to show something.

At times when I should be busy - I find myself trying to fall asleep, thinking about him or just smiling and making faces to myself in front of a mirror.
Trying to have lunch with someone.
I feel so, worthless.

" I didn't eat for three days, so I could be lovely"
I want the Skins DVD all-series-box..

The fact that my undergarmet drawer wont close is kinda amusing. I like to have funny panties, frilly ones, strawberry printed, boy-cuts, hellokitty and naughty ones ( which are the most boring ones, everyone has thongs)
I need bras, but it makes me feel so old to buy them. And frustrating when the dont have my size.
I have a weird desire to take mr. iPhone with me to buy them, everybody has a bf who comes with them. I want a one too.

Walang komento: