Martes, Marso 02, 2010

Let's dance to Joy Division



"A guide to love, loss & desperation"
Dunno, if I missed this feeling of "stress" - the sense of hustle and that there's no enough of time.
Exams, practise, final-exams and this Suosikki thingie, not forgetting pre-enter-what-ever jobs which must be posted to school before this month ends.
I need to do alot before this month ends.
Lucky I get a month rest after this - squeezeeeeeeee the juices
dispite of all this hurry and .. discomfort I want to feel mr. ipouni ( like naadde spells it) smell and hear. Blessing in disguise that he also need to work. Inspiring.

Bodycontrol. Thinspiration. Damn those poets don't help me!
Here comes the anxiety

It would be so easy to just starve and do the work - but when the zenith of your day is to have a hambuger and a fatty chai latte with him, you'll have to admit that you have feelings.
I actually don't mind at all gaining a -/+ 500g when hanging out with him - I like him so much it makes me insane!
Am I now totally pathetic? Hope the rainbows other end is in April
Last weekend when beeing drunk I almoust made it public, but didn't

Funny when you are the other woman, the other woman kinda makes your life harder. But you dont hers.

That was my Lo, theese are my lilies - yes they are beautiful, really beautiful! Screamed Humbert Humbert in a joyful manner after seeing Lolita, but while watching lilies.
I dislike the english Lolita, I still love the finnish one and still searching for it from antiquarian bookshops. I like the finnish Humber Humbert, he is so cracked <3

Walang komento: