Biyernes, Hunyo 19, 2009

YMCA

Hey, I'm flying tomorrow to Phillipines - unbelievable! <3

Today we went to watch Coraline in 3D with Aleksi, hang around the town, then we supposed to eat nepalese in Mount Everest, but it was going to close earlier so we went to eat some italian! Aleksi had his best pizza ever and I had some salmon penne pasta.
We made an ice cream cake and Aleksi put my piercing ball into my smiley *amazing (cause I cant do it myself .__. also he has almoust 0% experience with piercings*!
It was kinda sad to leave him. I think he had tears on his eyes of i love his smell!

It's more painful to know that you will say 'bye' for some specific long period than.. you are not even sure will you ever see again like with Shawn.

The trip to Phillipines haven't even started and I'm already dreaming about New York and Atlanta.
All tourist guidebooks filled text, b/w pictures and addresses to expensive restaurants don't make sense to me - and the reason I touched them was the cheap _small_ maps coming with them.
Guess need to PRINT my own ones of both cities. The only version Atlanta on it seems to be "The map of Georgia and The South" (?? South.. until what)

Just read from one forum (madventures) topic about Atlanta:
" You won't understand their english, and they wont understand you even you think you are speaking english"
I think it's going to be same in the Phillipines but I wont anything let me down!
I want to learn the language now! >:B

I want to sleep-over at Aleksi... don't want to sleep without him being near.
He is my bestfriend!
I feel myself unsecure ._. also miss Didi but I hope she is happy and safe.

Walang komento: