Lunes, Hunyo 01, 2009

Summer how I have missed you

this morning when I walked Aleksi's dog in the park realized how, why I love the finnish summer so much.

This weekend was Luumis' graduation - and we partied it at his place (yeah all fancy, and relatives visiting) He looked so cool in a tux :)
The we went to his sister's place and then when I was getting tired, (and yeah I should have been cleaning with my mom) I went to sleep to Aleksi.
Drunk.

Next morning Aleksi came to my parents' place to hang out and and watch the madventures episode about Phillipines.
This is youth.
We went to a gasoline station to get some ice cream, bare foot and in belly shirts (okay he was wearing a wife-beater/tank top)
It was hot and we went to finish our ice creams to a local garden shop :---D just sitting on at the "garden furniture" department, like bunch of homeless kids.
Also we were wondering should we get a carnivore-plant or a cactus.
Then we went to the rocks play ninjas, running and climbing.

We watched for a while TV, napped and then went barefoot to the near forest playing ninjas again.

TV, then we made some pasta and jello :D and took a nap again.
Before sleeping we spoke about leaving, staying, forgetting. Aleksi is my best friend.

And to study in U.S sounds every day more.. scary. But guess I should go to a tour and take a portfolio-course for applying to SCAD.
It sounds a super secure place- having all the around-the-clonk security guards.
But I'm too scared to leave with anyone in a shared room :/

Walang komento: