Miyerkules, Oktubre 14, 2009

Why oh Why, the most beautiful...

Jeah I'm surviving New York - and it's more easy than i thought!
(Though I got lost into Central park and to inside Century 21 once...)
I have met Matt, had some awesome food, shopping, and I should still go see some museums..

Yesterday when I spent the whole crazy day with Matt - sounds cheezy but I want to live here!
He showed me so awesome stuff here that this must be my place, walking kilometers with my combat boots from manhattan to brooklyn felt so normal!
Matt has an awesome appartment and the most coolest cat, Trixie, ever! She gave me a play mouse so I wont forget her! I so have to send something to them when I come back to Finland!!
I surely have been borned to do that!
I loved to sit in the train while wathing the views of Brooklyn!
Love this city!

New York inspires me, New York is enpowering!

Tomorrow I'll go to the zoo and buy some candy
Thursday shopping
Friday Comic Con
Saturday shopping
Sunday museum
Monday shopping/museum
Tuesday the Statue of liberty, IHOP aka THE LAST SUPPER!
Wednesday packing and going away

Walang komento: