Sabado, Oktubre 03, 2009

Say Thank You

kulissi

yesterday I found myself questioning my attitude towards beauty standards, as they are getting slowly different when starting to hanging out with older people. Pressures neh?
I could stop eating.
I started to use lipstick.
I brush my hair everyday - though I still like it super messy.
But I wouldn't (or can't) use any perfumes as the only one acceptable costs 66€ ( Viktor & Rolf - flower bomb)

I like tattoos, I want to fill myself with cool pictures, colours colours, but then - I let one guy to get on my way with ink.... like what happened with my ideal that no man comes on my way... mourh..
For real, if some guy wont love me some day cause of my tattoos - that will be the type of superficial thing I don't want to deal with.

How about if there's no guys that can see underneath my skin?

Kiasma's 5th floor I want to go there with .. take pictures, lie on the floor
Yesterday I phoned him again, I do every time when I'm scared or feel sad, insecure.

Dunno.

Currently I'm a mess.

Luckily I'll have time to sort my braintubes in NYC.
Everythng is cool as long I'm getting thinner

Walang komento: